Bike Day LA is a group of cyclists that organizes events to support and promote bicycles in the Los Angeles area

Visit our website at BikeDayLA.org


Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is Mackeyos

Here's another one of dear boys from Bike Day LA. Sean "Mackeyos". Happy Thursday everyone, hope you will all be going out to the Bicycle Film Festival art show tonight (more on that later).

Q: What do you do for Bike Day LA?
A: I make sure everyone who shows up has fun. Gifts and goodies.

Q: In your next life what will you be (either for bike day la or not)?
A: Dead, I belive in heaven

Q: What do you ride?
A: I ride a poorly striped rusted kilo courtesy of bikes direct

Q: What is your favorite thing about bicycling?
A: 1986, a hbo film, rad.

Q: What do you hate when you ride?
A: I hate the 3 c's cars cracks and cops

Q: Your favorite trick?
A: Any variation of a keo spin, or a truck driver depending on the bike

Q: Its your last meal, what are you eating?
A: All you can eat anywhere that while I'm thinking about what I should eat next I can skate, sleep, watch a movie, bike, and hang with my gf not in that order.

Q: Where can you be found?
A: I'm everywhere in LA

Q: And last but not least, what is your dream bike?
A: Cinelli Mash bike with pursuit bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment