Bike Day LA is a group of cyclists that organizes events to support and promote bicycles in the Los Angeles area

Visit our website at BikeDayLA.org


Friday, August 28, 2009

This is Trout

TGIF!!! Here's our interview of the last gentleman of Bike Day LA, Andrew "Trout". Everyone make sure you make it out for the Bicycle Film Festival & BFF block party this weekend!

Q: What do you do for Bike Day LA?
A: I contact sponsors, handle all relations with the venue, plan, organize, setup and tear down the event.

Q: In your next life what will you be (either for bike day la or not)?
A: I will be myself, but in Heaven. I'm one of the few young adults who still believes in God.

Q: What do you ride?
A: 2009 Fuji Track Comp

Q: What is your favorite thing about bicycling?
A: The freedom of going on long rides and seeing all of the things that you wouldn't see if you were stuck in a rolling box with windows.

Q: What do you hate when you ride?
A: I hate a lot of things. Wind, the sun, assholes who drive around you really fast, just so they can then stop at a stop light and you catch right back up to them, pot holes/cracks, stop lights, the road dust that buses kick up, car exhaust.

Q: Your favorite trick?
A: uhh backwards circles I guess...it's the only thing I can do.

Q: Its your last meal, what are you eating?
A: Tacos with Morning Star "Grillers" fake meat, corn on the cob, Velveeta Shells n' Cheese, smores Pop Tarts, Cookie Crisp, water, sprite, Cherry Coke (I don't drink caffeine, but what the hell...it's my last meal right?), Double Stuffed Oreos, Samoas (girl scout cookies), chocolate shake from Johnny Rockets, corn tamales from Pink Taco, Fussili pasta with no sauce and lots of parmesan cheese from Redd Rocketts Pizza Port at Disneyland, and a 16oz Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice with a parmesan pretzel.

Q: Where can you be found?
A: Either at home with my girl and my dogs, on my bike around L.A. or at work.

Q: And last but not least, what is your dream bike?
A: I have two dream bikes... First is a Yamaguchi Team USA Track bike frame and fork, Mavic Ellipse wheels with Black Phil Wood Track hubs, Sugino 75 cranks, Phil Wood BB, Chris King headset, Cinelli quill stem, Nitto B123 track drops, Selle Italia SLR saddle. Second would be a Cervelo P3 TT Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment